Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Canon camera battery issue

Real Name
    Have a guess :)

Re: Canon camera battery issue

Quote Originally Posted by hoffstriker View Post
    And thanks again to Colin for the recommendation.
    No worries mate - hopefully "good recommendations" is what we all do best here!

Real Name
    Have a guess :)

Quote Originally Posted by arith View Post
    Is this any good; I've only bought stepping rings but they are a lot cheaper.

http://www.premier-ink.co.uk/batteri...-13_15_17.html
    I guess that until a few people give them a try and report back (or have already done so) then there's really no way of knowing. My understanding is that the cells (not batteries) that are make in Japan are good, but the ones make in China are "not so good".

Real Name
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Southern View Post
    I guess that until a few people give them a try and report back (or have already done so) then there's really no way of knowing. My understanding is that the cells (not batteries) that are make in Japan are good, but the ones make in China are "not so good".
    Yours is certainly better, it is good where help is given to keep costs down and I would get them from your supplier, but I live in England. I'll have a look for there equivalent here.

cheers.

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Quote Originally Posted by arith View Post
    Yours is certainly better, it is good where help is given to keep costs down and I would get them from your supplier, but I live in England. I'll have a look for there equivalent here.
    Arith
    If you go onto the Sterling Tech website you'll see that the costs of getting them from the US to the UK make them a very attractice buy.
    Last edited by Donald; 25th September 2009 at 11:23 PM.

i have mega-cell 3600 mAh and i have jupio 1600 mAh (japan) and original canon 1100 mAh (japan)

the mega cells are very good they last long even with a IS power absorbing lens on it , tha jupio's are good too and the canon are just for backup purposes

Quote Originally Posted by bmpress View Post
    I had this problem with my old 20d and it turned out that there was a defective LION battery. Now using the same chargers and there is no problem on my 50d. Rather than spend the money on Canon camera batteries, I buy them off ebay for about one-fifth the cost and they work great. Probably the same ones that Canon sells. After all, Canon does not manufacture batteries. They have them made by their supplier.
    Yeah, sometimes, buy some good and cheap Canon batteries from the third-party is also a good chioce.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12