Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Portrait Shoot - A Comparison of "Straight from the Camera" -v- "Final PPed Image"

Re: Portrait Shoot - A Comparison of "Straight from the Camera" -v- "Final PPed Image

I notice the motherboard box on the left...

Real Name
    Have a guess :)

Re: Portrait Shoot - A Comparison of "Straight from the Camera" -v- "Final PPed Image

Quote Originally Posted by carregwen View Post
    I notice the motherboard box on the left...
    Whole PC in fact - for a client.

Real Name
    Dave Humphries :)

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Southern View Post
    F/A-18 Hornet that I keep in my studio?
    That's titchy, in photos they always look bigger

Keys must be tiny, no wonder you can't find 'em

Colin I think that picture is very grainy and out of focus Definatly substandard for you

Real Name

Quote Originally Posted by KentDub View Post
    Colin I think that picture is very grainy and out of focus Definatly substandard for you
    Just happened to have one on my iPhone

Real Name

Quote Originally Posted by carregwen View Post
    Porche car keys everywhere
    And by the way, I'd like to let you know that I drive an Aston Martin Vanquish - wouldn't be seen dead in a Porche!

Portrait Shoot - A Comparison of "Straight from the Camera" -v- "Final PPed Image"

Real Name
    Ali

...I drive an Aston Martin Vanquish...
    Nice car, but how come I have never heard of that name before? Is it NZ only?

Real Name

Quote Originally Posted by Alis View Post
    Nice car, but how come I have never heard of that name before? Is it NZ only?
    Not that I'm aware of -- they're pretty rare though (something like $300,000 NZ Dollars). They like to use them (or similar models) in James Bond movies.

PS: I'd better come clean ... I said "I'd like to let you know" ... I really WOULD like to, but that just wouldn't be honest! (it belongs to one of my clients just down the road)

Dreams however are still free

http://www.astonmartin.com/eng/preow...nquishoverview

Real Name
    Ali

Not that I'm aware of -- they're pretty rare though (something like $300,000 NZ Dollars). They like to use them (or similar models) in James Bond movies.

PS: I'd better come clean ... I said "I'd like to let you know" ... I really WOULD like to, but that just wouldn't be honest! (it belongs to one of my clients just down the road)

Dreams however are still free
    I was suspicious to be honest! I thought there is no way you can fit in that car

Real Name

Quote Originally Posted by Alis View Post
    I was suspicious to be honest! I thought there is no way you can fit in that car
    I reckon I'd fit in it very nicely -- getting me out of it would be a different thing though (claw marks in the steel)

I must see if I can "engineer" a ride in it some day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12