Thread: beautiful death

Real Name
    vaez

beautiful death

Nobody sadness of death will not fall until the last moment as he is very generous with his time and even photos are crushed under foot
    1beautiful death

2beautiful death

3beautiful death

4beautiful death

5beautiful death
    c&c welcome and appreciated

Real Name
    John

Re: beautiful death

Nice series.

vaez,
    I most like #1 and #2.
    #1 the angle of the tree trunk and the out of focus background/leaves clearly suggests autumn.
    #2 is equally interesting, but you might see if you can tone down the hot spot on the leaf and maybe add some contrast to make the leaves stand out more from the background.
    #4 the background is too bright...maybe you can tone it down to make the leaves stand out more. #4 is much better than #5 as it shows the leaves as golden in color, which is what I would expect in autumn.

Real Name
    vaez

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowman View Post
    Nice series.
    john thanks

Real Name
    vaez

Quote Originally Posted by flashback View Post
    vaez,
    I most like #1 and #2.
    #1 the angle of the tree trunk and the out of focus background/leaves clearly suggests autumn.
    #2 is equally interesting, but you might see if you can tone down the hot spot on the leaf and maybe add some contrast to make the leaves stand out more from the background.
    #4 the background is too bright...maybe you can tone it down to make the leaves stand out more. #4 is much better than #5 as it shows the leaves as golden in color, which is what I would expect in autumn.
    hi jack
    thanks for comment and good suggestions
    You are absolutely right , I said number4 I saw Edith was beautiful I wanted to know your opinion c&c when i dark background pic is not good how i can dark just back ground?
    do any body can edit again for me number 4 ?
    cheers vaez

Real Name
    Manfred Mueller

An interesting mini project Vaez, with the shallow DoF that shows the leaves on the trees quite sharply, but the fallen ones on the ground in a much more abstract view. Nicely concieved and executed.

I find that the leaves on the ground are sometimes even more interesting as there one sees a mix of leaves from different species of trees. Different colours and shapes; some have fallen just a short distance while others seem to have come great distances. While they have died and have started to decompose, they are also the source of nutrients for the next spring's growth. I always love it when I walk in the woods in the springrime and see the first new growth pushing aside the leaves from the previous autumn.

Real Name
    vaez

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyDiver View Post
    An interesting mini project Vaez, with the shallow DoF that shows the leaves on the trees quite sharply, but the fallen ones on the ground in a much more abstract view. Nicely concieved and executed.

I find that the leaves on the ground are sometimes even more interesting as there one sees a mix of leaves from different species of trees. Different colours and shapes; some have fallen just a short distance while others seem to have come great distances. While they have died and have started to decompose, they are also the source of nutrients for the next spring's growth. I always love it when I walk in the woods in the springrime and see the first new growth pushing aside the leaves from the previous autumn.
    hello manfred
    thank you for viewing and attention
    Your comment honor for me
    I would love to one day like you professional photos
    cheers vaez

Real Name
    Manfred Mueller

Quote Originally Posted by vaez View Post
    hello manfred
    thank you for viewing and attention
    Your comment honor for me
    I would love to one day like you professional photos
    cheers vaez
    Thank you. I'm just another amateur photographer, like yourself.

Manfred

Real Name
    Binnur

Hi Vaez I thought I commented on this thread before , but apparently I didn't I especially like the composition and colors in #4.

Real Name
    vaez

Quote Originally Posted by bnnrcn View Post
    Hi Vaez I thought I commented on this thread before , but apparently I didn't I especially like the composition and colors in #4.
    hi binnur thanks for comment
    Okay I 'm so looking forward to your constructive comments you have good accurate picture of positive and negative points

Real Name
    Greg

The 3rd shot appeals to me, Vaez. I'd like the top of the frame to be a little higher, to include a bit of the larger leaves, but in this image, I really feel the weight of Autumn dragging the leaves down.

Real Name
    vaez

Quote Originally Posted by FootLoose View Post
    The 3rd shot appeals to me, Vaez. I'd like the top of the frame to be a little higher, to include a bit of the larger leaves, but in this image, I really feel the weight of Autumn dragging the leaves down.
    hello Grey thanks for comment and attention
    I thank you for the beautiful descriptions of the picture number three feel you 've expressed very well in the fall
    cheers vaez