Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which one is better? Sharpening Comparison

Real Name
    Wendy

Re: Which one is better?

Yes, I kind of like that, but if I saw the original, I might like it even better.

Wendy

Real Name
    Steve

Cheers Wendy

Which  one is better? Sharpening Comparison

Please don't say you like this better Actually the Orton method seems to work on lighter and simpler pictures, lines don't seem to get blurred so much. Good for taking out horrible detail and creating a haze around bright light. Allegedly, got to do a lot more before I know for sure.
    Last edited by arith; 26th September 2010 at 11:52 AM.

Real Name
    Wendy

Ok, I like the Orton better. Seriously, I like what your doing with these, but like you say it works on some shots better than others. You have a lot of patience to keep at it. I tried a couple - didn't like them and that was the end of it. I like Wash Day in the latest comp.

Wendy

Steve and Steve;

Ok guys I just looked up "having a stroke slang" and now i get it. Silly me, giggle, giggle, blush blush, How old did you say you were, I feel like I am back in high school giggle, giggle, giggle...

Wendy
    Wendy, we are blokes, we don't grow up we just grow older. Some blokes pretend they are above it, some blokes pretend they have out grown it but they really secretly note the lavatorial and sexual innuendo on their iPhones and crack up when they get to the privacy of their grown up executive bathrooms. You can guage how grown up a organisation is by the amount of sniggering coming from the cubicles in their executive gentlemans bathrooms.

Steve

I agree orton works really well in this shot although it may have been more balanced with the curtains closed.

Real Name
    Steve

Curtains closed; that is right. Cor i knew it wasn't far off. Oh sh*t I'm always doing that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12