Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Even on the foggiest of days, beauty still finds a way to shine through - CC Please

Real Name
    Kathy

Re: Even on the foggiest of days, beauty still finds a way to shine through - CC Plea

Quote Originally Posted by rpcrowe View Post
    Brian stated that the clouds need some more impact and looking at the image, I agree...

I used NIK Viveza, globally, decreased brightness, increased contrast, increased structure, increased saturation and decreased the shadows slider for this result:

Even on the foggiest of days, beauty still finds a way to shine through - CC Please

Thank you for posting your examples of the images

Then I used a Viveza control point to select the bright area at the center bottom of image and slightly decreased brightness and saturation to take away emphasis on that area. Finally I placed control point to select the tree at image right and used the shadows slider to open the shadows for a final result...

Even on the foggiest of days, beauty still finds a way to shine through - CC Please

I am not sure if I like this better with a border or with out...

Real Name
    Richard

Re: Even on the foggiest of days, beauty still finds a way to shine through - CC Plea

Right you are Manfred I went overboard on the saturation slider. This should be a bit more in line with reality.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12