Thread: My boy - need to try these again

Real Name
    Sharon

My boy - need to try these again

He is hard to get to sit still sometimes... but will be distracted with a cookie (my hubby was holding it too high and I couldn't get a good angle). Pretty wide open, focus off (too wide open)
    and I only had my jpeg card in not the raw. And a too tight crop.

None-the-less, a cute bandana for a superb dog. Sadly, they don't survive this type of cancer, but one can prolong a good quality life for them.

Thanks for looking

skf

At least there isn't any drool coming out (yet)....well, actually there is in the 2nd photo. LOL

Real Name
    John

Re: My boy - need to try these again

Nice shots.

Real Name
    Paul David

What a beautiful dog. The thing that kept our three legged dog going was Merlin, our other dog at the time. They had an unbreakable bond.

Real Name
    Sharon

Thanks John.

Hi PD, and thank you. Yeah, our guy isn't a tripawd, as it's not a weight bearing bone that he has OS.... so radiation therapy at WSU to deal with soft tissue intrusion and chemo.
    So much respect for tripawds. And there is that beautiful bond that happens. I'm not sure what our little lady will do when he's gone. She will be so lost.

Actually I had the camera in a filter mode, thus only jpegs.
    dorkness. hahah

Real Name
    Bruce

Nice pics.

Bruce

Real Name
    Richard

Sharon, I love image #1. However, I wonder if a bit less green and some shadow lesening might not be in line.

As far as plans for your lady when the boy is gone, perhaps another dog might fill her void. I have seen this work time and time again when a dog is suffering from the loss of a companion.

Real Name
    Sharon

Quote Originally Posted by rpcrowe View Post
    Sharon, I love image #1. However, I wonder if a bit less green and some shadow lesening might not be in line.

As far as plans for your lady when the boy is gone, perhaps another dog might fill her void. I have seen this work time and time again when a dog is suffering from the loss of a companion.
    Thank you sir. Yes, indoor lighting was tough. Need to work it some more, but kinda felt with the focus off just getting the camera out again would be easier.
    He’s actually doing pretty well, so who’s to say. OS is very aggressive, but he’s got some things going for him. Given they are 10.5 and the lifespan of a lab ranges from 9 to 12ish it’s hard to say. I always thought hyper yellow would be a 15 year lab. But we will certainly explore options for her when the time comes.