Thread: Three Black Swans!

Real Name
    Peter

Three Black Swans!

Well there are three black swans in the image .

I decided to post this image here following a conversation that I had with "TonyM" regarding his home country. Tony has recently had a look at the new Zealand Gallery on my web site and suggested thta I should share some of the images on here for others to see.

Rather than bore everyone with multiple images, I shall attempt to link to this image direct from my web site. Hopefully then, those who wish to have a look at my New Zealand images, can do so by clicking this image and then browsing my New Zealand gallery.

PS. Hmm it seems that clicking on the image only opens it in the forum Lytebox without the ability to follow a link to my host site. This LINK should take you to my gallery, please feel free to browse and comment.

This is the view showing Waikawa Bay, from the garden of one of the motels we stayed in.

As always your thoughts/comments/critique are welcome.

Three Black Swans!
    Last edited by ST1; 13th November 2017 at 03:36 PM. Reason: PS. and Link added.

Real Name
    Dan

Re: Three Black Swans!

Some nice images in the gallery, Peter. NZ does offer up the photographic opportunities doesn't it?

Real Name
    Peter

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernFocus View Post
    Some nice images in the gallery, Peter. NZ does offer up the photographic opportunities doesn't it?
    Thanks Dan, It certainly does, if I was a few decades younger and knowing what I do now I would have emigrated there. That’s if they would have allowed me in on a permanent basis Three Black Swans!

Sent from somewhere in Gods County using Tapatalk

Real Name
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by ST1 View Post
    ... if I was a few decades younger and knowing what I do now I would have emigrated there. That’s if they would have allowed me in on a permanent basis Three Black Swans!
    As I approached retirement my wife and I were giving it serious consideration. But when we looked into it as I recall they had a cutoff age of 57 years. It may be different for you folks with common roots. But for us we're just stuck here in Alaska instead...

Real Name
    John

Nice gallery and posted image, the swans are barely visible and to me not the subject.

Real Name
    Peter

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowman View Post
    Nice gallery and posted image, the swans are barely visible and to me not the subject.
    Thanks for looking and commenting John. You are correct about the swans, my choice of title was tongue in cheek hence the use of "" in the first line of my post. Sometimes humour is like fine wine, it doesn't travel well.