Thread: Panda bear

Real Name
    Richard

Panda bear

Panda Bear is an absolutely darling 6-month old Shihtsu + Maltese mix. He was surrendered to us because of a devastating accident to a family member that left that member unable to cope with a playful puppy.

Panda bear
    Panda bear
    Panda bear

Panda is a lively and playful puppy. One of our younger rescues has adopted him as a pseudo sibling and the two dogs play for hours. This really helps Panda's energy level.

He is pretty well house trained and had had professional training and knows his basic commands. He has known nothing but love in his young life and his personality reflects this...

Real Name
    John

Re: Panda bear

Nice portraits.

Real Name
    Dan

My goodness what a cutie. Shouldn't be hard to find him a home.

Real Name
    Richard

The phone has been ringing off the hook since we posted these pictures on the rescue website.

Off subject: Do you realize that a lot of our sayings will not be valid for the newer generations How can you describe what "ringing off the hook" means; to someone who has always known cell phones as their means of communication

Real Name
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by rpcrowe View Post
    The phone has been ringing off the hook since we posted these pictures on the rescue website.

Off subject: Do you realize that a lot of our sayings will not be valid for the newer generations How can you describe what "ringing off the hook" means; to someone who has always known cell phones as their means of communication
    Or dialing someone up? The yellow pages? Channel so and so on your radio dial? Don't touch that dial? Taping a show, either audio or video? My parents generation still called a refrigerator and ice box. The list goes on.

Real Name
    Richard

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernFocus View Post
    Or dialing someone up? The yellow pages? Channel so and so on your radio dial? Don't touch that dial? Taping a show, either audio or video? My parents generation still called a refrigerator and ice box. The list goes on.
    Ice Box Being born in 1940, I have bridged a lot of technology. I remember when horse drawn ice wagons delivered ice to my grandmother's house for her "ice box"...

We had over thirty applications during the first 24 hours and selected a great home in which both parents are retired and in which there is another dog for Panda to play with. Having that other dog will allow Panda to blow of steam in a constructive way by playing.
    Last edited by rpcrowe; 8th February 2018 at 03:51 AM.