Thread: Help me

Help me

Hello everyone!
    I am very new to CIC and even photography I am 19 years old and as you know I am still a teen ager. I would love to get inspired by you guy's work and I would love to share my work with you too and all I want from you guys is to give me feedbacks I will be very glad. And also can anyone tell me how to look at other members work? Like I don't know how you have arranged them so please get me back on this. Thankyou very much for your time.

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Re: Help me

Aizaz - People on here will be very glad to give you feedback on your images. Just load your images and ask for feed back. If you need help in uploading images, please see HELP THREAD: How can I post images here?.

Please also see, to see how best to ask for advise. - How to Get Effective Feedback for your Posted Images

Other members also post photographs in here, so you can see their work that way. Some of them also list their own website where you can see more of their work and you can views the albums that members create on this website.

It would be very helpful to other members if you could go into your profile and tell us where you are from. As you can see along side this post, you can tell that I am from Glenfarg in Scotland. Knowing where you are would be good.