Thread: aliens are with us

Real Name
    Ken Outch

aliens are with us

Had a scary thing happen recently. Late the other night in the wee small hours we heard this terrible noise. like a plane in a steep uncontrollable dive, with a brilliant greenish light light which lit up our bedroom. It was abruptly terminated by a large bang which shook the house and filled our house with an acrid stench. Being my usual brave self I pushed Mrs ucci out from cowering under the covers and sent her outside to investigate. And there buried nose deep in the yard by a gum tree she relayed back to me, through our window, that it seemed to be the smoking remains of what appeared to be some sort of space craft. Feeling all was safe I was emboldened to meander out side for a bit of a dekko. And just as I did a hatch opened on the wreckage and this fearsome creature emerged. Well of course I panicked and .... Okay, okay, okay! So it is really just a picture of one of Mrs Ucci's succulents in flower. They rarely flower down our way and so this was a bit unusual and worth a shot. But I like my version of this capture better.

aliens are with us

Real Name
    Dennis Brown

Re: aliens are with us

Quote Originally Posted by ucci View Post
    Had a scary thing happen recently. Late the other night in the wee small hours we heard this terrible noise. like a plane in a steep uncontrollable dive, with a brilliant greenish light light which lit up our bedroom. It was abruptly terminated by a large bang which shook the house and filled our house with an acrid stench. Being my usual brave self I pushed Mrs ucci out from cowering under the covers and sent her outside to investigate. And there buried nose deep in the yard by a gum tree she relayed back to me, through our window, that it seemed to be the smoking remains of what appeared to be some sort of space craft. Feeling all was safe I was emboldened to meander out side for a bit of a dekko. And just as I did a hatch opened on the wreckage and this fearsome creature emerged. Well of course I panicked and .... Okay, okay, okay! So it is really just a picture of one of Mrs Ucci's succulents in flower. They rarely flower down our way and so this was a bit unusual and worth a shot. But I like my version of this capture better.

aliens are with us
    Well done, and an even better story; especially the part about sending Mrs. ucci out to investigate!

Real Name
    Kay

Made me smile!

Nomadic but not homeless, ex N.Z. now Aust.
    Real Name
    Paul

It looks like it has traveled from a galaxy far far away called Bromeliadis. Some humans with bent backs, sore knees and green fingers become fanatical about them.

Nice shot.

Real Name
    Brian

Looks like a miniature pineapple. And I am a big fan of the 50's sci fi movie you borrowed your story line from

Real Name
    Nandakumar

Hahah... i liked the story very much; nice image too