Thread: Stephanie Katharine - Closeup Head Shot

Real Name
    Manfred Mueller

Stephanie Katharine - Closeup Head Shot

I wanted to explore the body modification / ink work that this young lady has had done to herself.

I've been playing around with trying to get an interesting closeup profile of her face and am finally reasonably happy with the result. When one gets this close, there is a lot of PP work done to balance out the look, especially with dodging and burning work.

Last edited by Manfred M; 18th April 2018 at 01:01 PM.

Real Name
    Richard

Re: Stephanie Katharine - Closeup Head Shot

As far as a documentary shot of Stephanie, this is really excellent and shows the body modifications in extreme detail. You retain wonderful detail in the shadows behind her ear and at the same time show the wisps of blonde hair growing over the tattoos...

However as a "pleasing" (I realize that "pleasing" is in the eye of the beholder) image of Staphanie what bothers me about this image and most of her images is her tendency to pose with her mouth partially open.

I realize that this is probably her natural mouth position and asking her to close her mouth would result in an image that is not "normal" for Stephanie. However, for me, the image would be more attractive with her mouth closed or more fully open. I played with the image, slicing it right between her upper lip and nose. The upper portion of her face is IMO more attractive than the lower portion.

I am wondering if her "normal" mouth position is a function of the placement of her teeth or whether she breaths through her mouth. Or is she normally positions her mouth in this manner because her lower jaw is a bit receding.

However, IMO (and this is just my opinion) Stephanie would be more attractive if she could modify her posture a bit so that she carries her head high (tilted a bit further back than she normally seems to hold it) rather than tilted down. I (and again only my opinion) I wouldn't notice her slightly open mouth as much with her head held that way...

Real Name
    John

Nicely done.

Real Name
    Greg

Interesting to see how a slight change in the angle of tilt alters the subject's attitude - or perhaps, what we read into her attitude.