Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Apparently I'm about to get serious about the tech side of photography

Real Name
    Ted

Re: Apparently I'm about to get serious about the tech side of photography

Quote Originally Posted by Manfred M View Post
    The only "failing" I see with both these courses is that, while the delivery mechanism is primarily online, the assignments are handled by human instructors. That feedback and interaction, that I find critical to the learning process, is unfortunately missing.
    Late to the thread, Manfred, but I don't understand what feedback and interaction is missing if the assignments are handled by human instructors. Please clarify.

Real Name
    Manfred Mueller

Re: Apparently I'm about to get serious about the tech side of photography

Quote Originally Posted by xpatUSA View Post
    Late to the thread, Manfred, but I don't understand what feedback and interaction is missing if the assignments are handled by human instructors. Please clarify.
    The Google course appears to have been run in 2016 (if you look at the calendar) and appears to have been aimed at Google employees. The Harvard course is taught in a lecture theatre and the access to real humans to critique the submissions appears to be restricted to people taking the course there.

These links are effectively the on-line lecture materials; so the two-way interaction between lecturer and student is not available to Brian.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12