Thread: Sacred

Real Name
    Brian

Sacred

Sacred

These flowers move in a mere whisper of a breeze. Still and all not too bad a focus.
    ISO 100 ~ Shutter Speed 0.2s ~ F/16 ~ Natural Light

Real Name
    Dan

Re: Sacred

Very nicely composed an lit, but maybe more out of focus than you would want. I don't think you can get all of a flower this deep in focus at this distance without stacking. Some people want parts of a flower out of focus. If that is what you are aiming for, you can do it without stacking. However, I would put the focal point a little farther back, as the anthers are almost entirely out of focus, and that is where a lot of the detail lies. It might be that you could get those more in focus while keeping the stamen in focus by using hyperfocal distance, focusing somewhere between the two.

Real Name
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
    Very nicely composed an lit, but maybe more out of focus than you would want. I don't think you can get all of a flower this deep in focus at this distance without stacking. Some people want parts of a flower out of focus. If that is what you are aiming for, you can do it without stacking. However, I would put the focal point a little farther back, as the anthers are almost entirely out of focus, and that is where a lot of the detail lies. It might be that you could get those more in focus while keeping the stamen in focus by using hyperfocal distance, focusing somewhere between the two.
    Next decent day when there are some blossoms I'll give it a try.

Real Name
    Nandakumar

So beautiful

Real Name
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Wavelength View Post
    So beautiful
    they are and only in their glory for about 1 day