A cup of tea before going to sleep

Real Name
    John

Re: A cup of tea before going to sleep

Nicely captured.

Real Name
    Manfred Mueller

A well done implied nude image. The concept is good, but I find that there are too many distracting elements; the tea on the bed, the lamps in the background and the window that take away from the overall effectiveness of the shot.

The crop and positioning of the knee are a bit awkward as the scene looks as if your model has had her lower parts of her legs amputated. The crop at the elbow joint is a bit awkward as well (in general crops at the joint are not that effective).

This type of shot is often taken from above using a chair or small ladder to simplify the overall scene; just the model and the sheets on the bed are the "classic" approach to this type of image.

I live in Russia, in a rural place on the river Volga
    Real Name
    Vladimir

Quote Originally Posted by Manfred M View Post
    A well done implied nude image. The concept is good, but I find that there are too many distracting elements; the tea on the bed, the lamps in the background and the window that take away from the overall effectiveness of the shot.

The crop and positioning of the knee are a bit awkward as the scene looks as if your model has had her lower parts of her legs amputated. The crop at the elbow joint is a bit awkward as well (in general crops at the joint are not that effective).

This type of shot is often taken from above using a chair or small ladder to simplify the overall scene; just the model and the sheets on the bed are the "classic" approach to this type of image.
    Thanks for your observations, Manfred