Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Zoey

Real Name
    Manfred Mueller

Zoey

Another set from last week's shoot at the abandoned paper mill near Beauharnois, Quebec, Canada. I've quite certain that these are all of Zoey Wainwright. She is a model based in Montreal, Canada. Beauharnois is just west of the Island of Montreal, so she had a much shorter drive than the rest of us. We had a two-hour drive to get to the site.

These were all shot on the second floor of the oldest building on the site. The floor was quite soft and spongy in areas, with broken glass everywhere. We were told not to head up to the third floor as the floor was so rotten that it was unsafe to work there.

I was not 100% happy with these shots; I just did not like the light. The first two use a combination of ambient light and studio flash while the third one is ambient light only.

Zoey

Zoey

Zoey
    Last edited by Manfred M; 14th June 2018 at 12:40 AM. Reason: Updated details

Real Name
    John

Re: Zoey

Nice series.

Real Name
    Bruce

Manfred, nice photographs.

Bruce

With #1 her right leg and hand are out of focus, which is a pity because I prefer that facial expression.

Real Name
    Manfred Mueller

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff F View Post
    With #1 her right leg and hand are out of focus, which is a pity because I prefer that facial expression.
    I know and I did that on purpose. I shot it wide open (f2/8) at (for me) high ISO into a very strong back-lit situation. I felt I could live with a slightly soft leg, but wanted the face to be sharp.