Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Project 52 Judith Noble (Urbanflyer) 3rd quarter C & C always appreciated

Real Name
    Judith

2018 Project 52 Judith Noble (Urbanflyer) 3rd quarter C & C always appreciated

Week 27--Orange

I am often attracted to the details--here are some from this week. I was early for an appointment downtown and spent my time exploring the lobby a bit.

2018 Project 52 Judith Noble (Urbanflyer) 3rd quarter C & C always appreciatedOrange by urbanflyer, on Flickr

2018 Project 52 Judith Noble (Urbanflyer) 3rd quarter C & C always appreciatedNeighbors Connecting by urbanflyer, on Flickr

2018 Project 52 Judith Noble (Urbanflyer) 3rd quarter C & C always appreciatedMarble Aglow by urbanflyer, on Flickr

Real Name
    Greg

Re: 2018 Project 52 Judith Noble (Urbanflyer) 3rd quarter C & C always appreciated

I like these, Judith, particularly the way you have used crosses in all of them. You extra wait time was well spent.

Real Name
    John

Re: 2018 Project 52 Judith Noble (Urbanflyer) 3rd quarter C & C always appreciated

Nice series, you did get a a lot of detail in the orange composition, nicely framed composition in the Connecting image. Nice concept on the marble but could use a bit more work, not sure what your setup was on this one but would try different lighting scenarios, lit from the side, top, back.

Real Name
    Judith

Quote Originally Posted by FootLoose View Post
    I like these, Judith, particularly the way you have used crosses in all of them. You extra wait time was well spent.
    Thank you!

Real Name
    Judith

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowman View Post
    Nice series, you did get a a lot of detail in the orange composition, nicely framed composition in the Connecting image. Nice concept on the marble but could use a bit more work, not sure what your setup was on this one but would try different lighting scenarios, lit from the side, top, back.
    The final photo, Marble Aglow, is the reflection of an overhead chandelier in the marble floor taken looking straight down from one flight up. Not much chance to change the lighting. I agree it is the weakest of the three photos.

Thanks for commenting!

Real Name
    Judith

Week 28/29: Didn't get out last week so will post two from today.

Kubota Garden hydrangea:

2018 Project 52 Judith Noble (Urbanflyer) 3rd quarter C & C always appreciatedKubota Garden by urbanflyer, on Flickr

Kubota Garden trees

2018 Project 52 Judith Noble (Urbanflyer) 3rd quarter C & C always appreciatedKubota Garden by urbanflyer, on Flickr

Real Name
    John

Nice set week 28/29.

Real Name
    Judith

Week 30: Stairs--black and white conversion

2018 Project 52 Judith Noble (Urbanflyer) 3rd quarter C & C always appreciatedStairs by urbanflyer, on Flickr

Real Name
    John

Nice compositional element, I think a bit more processing work is in order though. I would add a bit more contrast and sharpening.

Real Name
    Joe

Nice concept!

Real Name
    Judith

Week 31--Knock twice

Have been away again so catching up.
    2018 Project 52 Judith Noble (Urbanflyer) 3rd quarter C & C always appreciatedKnock twice by urbanflyer, on Flickr

Real Name
    John

Nicely framed.

Real Name
    Bill

Nice one Judith - a testament to "Less is more".

Real Name
    Judith

Quote Originally Posted by billtils View Post
    Nice one Judith - a testament to "Less is more".
    Thanks! There are so many wonderful things that get missed if not focused upon!

Real Name
    Sandy

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanflyer View Post
    Thanks! There are so many wonderful things that get missed if not focused upon!
    Excellent play on words! And a very interesting picture. There are lots of technically correct pics but the ones I favor are the ones I go back for a second, third or even fourth look! This one has provided enjoyment to me!

Real Name
    Judith

Quote Originally Posted by skitterbug View Post
    Excellent play on words! And a very interesting picture. There are lots of technically correct pics but the ones I favor are the ones I go back for a second, third or even fourth look! This one has provided enjoyment to me!
    Thank you, Sandy! Was a wonderful trip to Iceland and Norway with lots of photos to process!

Real Name
    Judith

Week 32--Wind in Iceland

2018 Project 52 Judith Noble (Urbanflyer) 3rd quarter C & C always appreciatedWind in Iceland by urbanflyer, on Flickr

Lots of options for this week--A great trip!

Real Name
    John

Nice shot.

Real Name
    Greg

Week 31--Knock twice

Have been away again so catching up.
    2018 Project 52 Judith Noble (Urbanflyer) 3rd quarter C & C always appreciatedKnock twice by urbanflyer, on Flickr
    Nicely balanced composition, Judith.

Real Name
    Greg

Week 32--Wind in Iceland

2018 Project 52 Judith Noble (Urbanflyer) 3rd quarter C & C always appreciatedWind in Iceland by urbanflyer, on Flickr

Lots of options for this week--A great trip!
    This is a really nice image, Judith. I like the way the layers of tone and lines in the horse are balanced by the layers of colour in the background. The creamy tones of the coat and mane make me wonder what it would look like in black and white.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast