Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: He Returns with a trip to the beach

Re: He Returns with a trip to the beach

Hi Bruce:

Thanks for you kind and inciteful thoughts. I am aware I have developed an aversion to winter, having followed the summer between BC and NZ for four years (8 summers! ). But it's not just me. Everyone complains about the quality of NZ housing there are now much more stringent standards for rentals and new builds. I can function quite happily in cold, dry weather, but here it was cold and dank, and that got right into my bones. As to that I was fairly limited in my mobility as I recovered from my knee operation, has lost 12kg (of nice insulating fat) and am getting older. Still, if our potential house comes through we will have a BC quality insulated building and I shall be very happy.

As to the question of switching brands, see my rather long explanation in the thread on GAS!

Real Name
    Greg

Welcome back, Trev. I see our westerlies have reached your shores. Nice image.

Those westerlies were strong too! The hand-held part was actually quite significant!
    Then there was the salt air that coated both myself and my camera gear and all had to be cleaned off at home. The travails we all go through for an image...

Real Name
    Bo or Barbara - I'll answer to both!

It is good to see you back Trev and with spirit undaunted after your home troubles. The camera can be so therapeutic!

Really like this image, it shows the sheer size and beauty of the beach.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12