Thread: Young Love

Young Love

I take my partner to therapy every second week (fortnight for non-North Americans!) and when doing so I go down to the local bay to watch the scenery and chill out. I have often seen these two people on their own, definitely not an item, even if they were in the same space. So imagine my surprise when they came past me hand in hand, walking slowly and gently together and then sat down at the bench to enjoy the scenery and each others' company. Ain't love grand at any age...

Young Love

And yes, I admit this is a total snapshot, taken at some haste and from a distance.

This was the view by the way...
    Young Love
    Last edited by Tronhard; 14th September 2018 at 08:52 AM.

Real Name
    John

Re: Young Love

Nicely seen and captured.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowman View Post
    Nicely seen and captured.
    Agreed.

Real Name
    Sharon

I can hope (and expect) this will be my hubby and I at this age (except we will probably be holding hands on top of some big mountain we just hiked up, with our labradors).
    Thank you for posting, I don't consider it a snapshot, just a nice candid photograph of a sweet couple.

Real Name
    Richard

It is really a poignant image.

When my first wife died (at 52) from cancer, I actually became jealous of couples who had the company of each other in their later years. Luckily, I remarried and am now in those "later years" with my wife of 26 years!

Quote Originally Posted by rpcrowe View Post
    It is really a poignant image.
    I agree Richard... I think we are never too old to need the companionship of a significant other in our lives. Who is to say that you can be too old to love? Certainly not me.