Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Issue with Viveza 2 Control Points

Real Name
    Pat

Issue with Viveza 2 Control Points

I'm hoping someone here can answer a question for me. I am very new to the NIK plugins. I'm working with Windows 10 and DXO installed fine but only in Lightroom - not in Photoshop. According to many posts I've read, it should have been installed in Photoshop?? At any rate, I am able to use it just fine via Lightroom. Here's my question. In Vivesa 2, I am unable to get my control points to do anything other than give me a 'rectangular box' when I slide them. They show none of the changes I try to implement. Additionally, unless I hold down CTRL and click on the Control Point, it too gives me a 'rectangular box' when I try to enlarge it. Even after holding down CTRL, I'm able to move the point around but not enlarge it. What am I missing????

Real Name
    John

Re: Issue with Viveza 2 Control Points

I'm still using the old version so my answer may not relate to your issues but look above the image and there are a few selection tools, an arrow, pan (handprint), and mini/maximize icon. See if you are using the pan selection tool and you should get the correct tool.

Real Name
    Pat

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowman View Post
    I'm still using the old version so my answer may not relate to your issues but look above the image and there are a few selection tools, an arrow, pan (handprint), and mini/maximize icon. See if you are using the pan selection tool and you should get the correct tool.

Thank you Shadowman! I was using the wrong tool. CPs are working fine now. You just made my day!

Real Name
    John

Quote Originally Posted by PatriciaOne View Post
    Thank you Shadowman! I was using the wrong tool. CPs are working fine now. You just made my day!
    Glad it worked out.

Real Name
    Manfred Mueller

I use Nik with Photoshop all the time. Are you looking for this tool in the right place? It should be near the bottom of the "Filter" menu.

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Quote Originally Posted by Manfred M View Post
    I use Nik with Photoshop all the time. Are you looking for this tool in the right place? It should be near the bottom of the "Filter" menu.
    If not then maybe you didn't tell it to install in Photoshop as well as Lightroom when you installed it. If you do what Manfred suggests and can't find it, then try installing again and make sure you tell it to install in Photoshop.