Thread: Phone snap JUST FOR FUN

Real Name
    Sharon

Phone snap JUST FOR FUN

Our labs are unhappy if we walk the kid down to the bus stop without them. They complain and watch out the window.
    The two yellow American Field Lab puppies will be one year old in June. Black girl is 12.5 years old.

Really should use real camera and capture better images... but hopefully someone out there gets a chuckle.

Phone snap JUST FOR FUN

Real Name
    Dave

Re: Phone snap JUST FOR FUN

I would not worry about not using a 'real' camera because that is a good shot that, with your narrative, tells a story.

I do not want to decry your old girl but the yellows are superb looking dogs.

I don't know American Field labs. Do they have some sight hound in their genes?

Dave

Real Name
    George

Quote Originally Posted by lovelife65 View Post
    Our labs are unhappy if we walk the kid down to the bus stop without them. They complain and watch out the window.
    The two yellow American Field Lab puppies will be one year old in June. Black girl is 12.5 years old.

Really should use real camera and capture better images... but hopefully someone out there gets a chuckle.

Phone snap JUST FOR FUN
    BIG smile

George

Real Name
    Richard

Love the shot. Your pups are growing into absolutely beautiful adults. If the shot were mine, I might think o getting rid of some of the glass table (image left bottom) the reflections take my attention away from the lovely labs...

Real Name
    John

I think you used the best camera for this capture, while you can always prepare and be ready for the next time the pups take this pose, better to get what you can or lose the opportunity trying to get gear.

Real Name
    Daniel

Our Chihuahua and Terrier do this same thing when we leave the house.

Big smile from me. Beautiful dogs.

Real Name
    Bill

Sharon, you can add me to the chucklers

Thornhill, a suburb of Toronto, Ontario Canada
    Real Name
    Robert

Sharon,
    Regardless of the camera used, this is a good shot. It has great subjects, is well composed and has good exposure. My only suggestion is to eliminate the keystoning.
    And while no one else has commented on it, the view out of your windows is beautiful.
    Robert

Real Name
    Peter Schluter

lovely pups.

Real Name
    Sharon

Thanks for the comments.
    Agree about the table, should crop it out.

American Field Labs - Bred for hunting/field work. Generally a bit taller, leaner and are good runners. Don't have the stocky body and big blocky head that the English "show labs" do. Also more high strung and can be stubborn (our male is hard headed). Very very lovable and sweet though. Because they have BIG floppy ears we do sometimes get asked if they have hound in them.
    We tend to prefer them over the English as we are a very active family, and the English tend to be more mellow.

Our Yellow boy is VERY tall, Like his dad (both parents were black, but they "throw yellows and blacks").
    Only concern for him is his bones being so long, but we've fed them primal raw and have been careful to keep them very lean and not heavy on the calcium.
    Thanks again for the comments (our view is pretty fun, thank you), guess in this case the cell phone did what it was meant to do, even if technically not superb.