Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Another sweet young girl...

Real Name
    Richard

Another sweet young girl...

Lucy is a two-year old Maltese + Poodle Mix (Maltipoo) who is absolutely sweet and loving. She is well behaved and is house trained. Lucy was surrendered to us by her owner due to the owner's ill health. She fit in with us from the moment she arrived and is looking for a "furever" family to love and be loved by. We are placing her on our adoption website tomorrow and I have a hunch that we soon will find many potential adopters...

Real Name
    John

Re: Another sweet young girl...

Nice series.

Real Name
    Richard

Re: Another sweet young girl...

It takes a while for a dog to become completely relaxed in a new home... One indicator that the dog has become settled is when it begins to play with toys. It often takes two weeks for a dog to begin playing (although some never play with toys at all). We have an open hamper of all sorts of toys in our family room. Lucy has begun to play with them and carry the toys all over the house. She brought these two stuffed toys into my office today...
    I had my A6500 with a 30mm Sigma f/1.4 lens on my desk when I turned around to see Lucy and her stuffed toys. ISO 1600, 1/160 second at f/2