Thread: Trilogia Da Escada II

Real Name
    Fernando Cascais

Trilogia Da Escada II

Trilogia Da Escada II

O que me interessa aqui, nesta fotografia, é a possibilidade de reduzir uma existência humana aos movimentos do corpo, mais propriamente á sua posição no espaço. A direcção dos passos revela uma musculatura existencial. Uma vida que uns segundos antes estava dentro de um triângulo, pode passar nos segundos a seguir para um quadrado ou um rectângulo. Esta fotografia sugere, ou apoia a tese de que os nossos percursos definem as nossas experiências.

What interests me here, in this photograph, is the possibility of reducing a human existence to the movements of the body, rather to its position in space. The direction of the steps reveals an existential musculature. A life that a few seconds before was inside a triangle can pass in the next few seconds to a square or a rectangle. This photograph suggests or supports the thesis that our pathways define our experiences.

https://kaskaisphotos.wordpress.com/...-da-escada-ii/

Real Name
    John

Re: Trilogia Da Escada II

Nicely seen and captured, I agree that each stride of a human has a different personality, pattern, and at times different texture.

Real Name
    Daniel

Re: Trilogia Da Escada II

I like the composition and its thought-provoking commentery.
    Last edited by escape; 9th November 2019 at 01:02 PM.