Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Histogram for images online

rob marshall

Re: Histogram for images online

Histogram viewer

If you go into options for the add-on (TOOLS/ADDONS) and select 'allow multiple histograms' you can have more than one open. They are pop-ups so they collapse when you create a new one, but you can reopen the previous one and have them side-by-side on the page. They sit on top of one another so you need to drag the top one away. That's a clever little add-on!

Histogram for images online

Real Name
    Dave Humphries :)

Ah-hah, now we're cookin' on gas

Thanks Rob

rob marshall

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Humphries View Post
    Ah-hah, now we're cookin' on gas

Thanks Rob
    How does it compare to the other one that you mentioned? The trouble with the Firefox one is you need to use Firefox browser, which is very good, but not everone does use it.

Real Name
    Dave Humphries :)

Quote Originally Posted by rob marshall View Post
    How does it compare to the other one that you mentioned? The trouble with the Firefox one is you need to use Firefox browser, which is very good, but not everone does use it.
    It is better in as much as a) it is bigger and b) it allows choice of Y, R, G and B, plus it is to hand (as I do use FF 95% of the time).

If I can't install 'your' (FF) one at work, I'll be using the other there, as it is web based - which also means it can be accessed and used with any browser + plus the EXIF there is very comprehensive.

The bizarre thing is that the first place I looked back in early December was FF add-ons and a search didn't find it, the second place was IE and that failed to seriously find even an EXIF viewer that didn't need installing properly.
    Last edited by Dave Humphries; 8th January 2011 at 12:04 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12