Dear friends, I look forward to your good comments
    shahrestan bridgh autumn
    shahrestan bridgh autumn
    shahrestan bridgh autumn
    shahrestan bridgh autumn
    kind regard
    Last edited by vaez; 16th December 2019 at 06:54 PM. Reason: edit

Re: shahrestan bridgh autumn

I am not keen on the first image because although the leaves (in the top left corner) are in focus the bridge, which occupies most of the scene, is out of focus. All the others work well for me.

Real Name
    vaez

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff F View Post
    I am not keen on the first image because although the leaves (in the top left corner) are in focus the bridge, which occupies most of the scene, is out of focus. All the others work well for me.
    thank you
    my internet is very slow
    dear friend
    did you see 4 photo ?

Real Name
    Nandakumar

I too felt the same way as Geoff; except the first, all are very nice images

Real Name
    John

Images 2-4 appear sharper than the first, can't remember what camera you use but possibly the camera missed-focused because of movement of the leaves or you intentionally composed the image in this manner. Very vibrant colors in each and the only issue is the intensity of the sky which does not show any detail. Nice efforts.

Real Name
    Dan

You shot the first image at f/5.6. That gives you a fairly shallow depth of field. With that aperture, the bridge will necessarily be blurry if the leaves in the foreground are sharp. Even with a smaller aperture, this will be a problem, but less so. I would shoot this with a small aperture, perhaps f/13, and focus as close as you can without making the bridge out of focus.

In my opinion, of pictures 2-4, #2 is by far the best composition. I think it is a very good image. The path draws the viewer into the scene. However, the area under the trees is too dark. I would lighten it and then add back some contrast if needed. I would also do some local adjustments, but just making those global adjustments got me this image. I might have overdone it, but you can see whether brightening this area would help.

shahrestan bridgh autumn

Real Name
    vaez

Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
    You shot the first image at f/5.6. That gives you a fairly shallow depth of field. With that aperture, the bridge will necessarily be blurry if the leaves in the foreground are sharp. Even with a smaller aperture, this will be a problem, but less so. I would shoot this with a small aperture, perhaps f/13, and focus as close as you can without making the bridge out of focus.

In my opinion, of pictures 2-4, #2 is by far the best composition. I think it is a very good image. The path draws the viewer into the scene. However, the area under the trees is too dark. I would lighten it and then add back some contrast if needed. I would also do some local adjustments, but just making those global adjustments got me this image. I might have overdone it, but you can see whether brightening this area would help.

shahrestan bridgh autumn
    dear Dan
    thank you for comment and help me i hope in the future take good photo

Real Name
    vaez

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowman View Post
    Images 2-4 appear sharper than the first, can't remember what camera you use but possibly the camera missed-focused because of movement of the leaves or you intentionally composed the image in this manner. Very vibrant colors in each and the only issue is the intensity of the sky which does not show any detail. Nice efforts.
    Hello John
    thank you so much for comment and your choice

Real Name
    vaez

Quote Originally Posted by Wavelength View Post
    I too felt the same way as Geoff; except the first, all are very nice images
    thank you for comment