Thread: ACCE Study Pod

Real Name
    Manfred Mueller

ACCE Study Pod

Another reworked image from the past. The original raw file was corrupted so I went back and edited a JPEG. If it prints well, I can live with it, if not, I will look at doing a reshoot.

The ACCE is the Algonquin (College) Centre for Construction Excellence, so the building has some funky features like this study pod that hangs from the ceiling as well as a green roof and some living walls.

The pod height is exaggerated as I shot this with a 24mm shift / tilt lens so the foreground is distorted to look larger than it really is.

ACCE Study Pod

Real Name
    Nandakumar

Re: ACCE Study Pod

Super clarity!!!

Real Name
    David

Photographic excellence as well as construction excellence!

Real Name
    Helly

Quote Originally Posted by Manfred M View Post
    Another reworked image from the past. The original raw file was corrupted so I went back and edited a JPEG. If it prints well, I can live with it, if not, I will look at doing a reshoot.

The ACCE is the Algonquin (College) Centre for Construction Excellence, so the building has some funky features like this study pod that hangs from the ceiling as well as a green roof and some living walls.

The pod height is exaggerated as I shot this with a 24mm shift / tilt lens so the foreground is distorted to look larger than it really is.

ACCE Study Pod
    Surfing this forum and find this thread. I like this photo, as well as this construction. I guess that it's exciting to work in such a place. I like to visit such places, as it's a kind of inspiration for me when I write essays and other academic tasks. Sometimes I use https://edubirdie.com/write-my-essay-for-me but it's in rare cases when I don't have any ideas.
    Last edited by Helly123; 20th November 2020 at 11:01 AM.

Like that you used a shift-tilt lens in a different way to emphasize the pod.