Thread: Ghost Prevention

Real Name
    Richard

Ghost Prevention

According to the Chinese Communist Party, China has been doing a wonderful job in prevention of COVID-19 transmission. I don't know if that claim is true but, I do know that over the eons, the Chinese have been effectively fighting an equally insidious enemy; The Ghost

The Chinese campaign against ghosts is based on facts that all Chinese know about Ghosts:

First: Ghosts only travel in a straight line. Therefore, forcing a ghost to make turns will prevent the ghost from advancing...
    Ghost Prevention

Second: Ghosts do not have knees. Therefore requiring them to step over something on entering a dwelling will prevent the ghosts from entering and they can be warded off with a scary protection image...
    Ghost Prevention

Maybe President Trump should concentrate on protecting America from ghosts and leave the protection against COVID-19 to people qualified to make those decisions...

Re: Ghost Prevention

Good compositions which are well focused and exposed.

Real Name
    Peter Schluter

Great work Richard

The last property I lived at was an old Victorian mansion block in West Kensington in London. I am the most sceptical person when it comes to issues like ghosts. But when I was alone in the flat late at night in the lounge I would often feel a presence, and on more than one occasion saw a tall figure in a dark suit with a top hat walk out of the lounge door into the hall.

Real Name
    Richard

Quote Originally Posted by pschlute View Post
    Great work Richard

The last property I lived at was an old Victorian mansion block in West Kensington in London. I am the most sceptical person when it comes to issues like ghosts. But when I was alone in the flat late at night in the lounge I would often feel a presence, and on more than one occasion saw a tall figure in a dark suit with a top hat walk out of the lounge door into the hall.
    Man! That would be creepy. Perhaps you needed some Chinese Ghost prevention

Real Name
    Paul David

I wonder if the Chinese know about Bigfoot.

Real Name
    Richard

I'd guess that they have their own forms of supernatural creatures