Thread: Fox hunter

Real Name
    Bob
    delete
    Last edited by bodi; 30th April 2020 at 12:00 AM. Reason: fuzzy pics

Real Name
    Manfred Mueller

Re: Fox hunter

Bob - when I look at these shots, they all look blurry. This suggests either a shutter speed or focus issue.

Real Name
    Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Manfred M View Post
    Bob - when I look at these shots, they all look blurry. This suggests either a shutter speed or focus issue.
    They are sharp on my computer. I couldn't upload them with any size. Evidently I need a lesson on posting since tinypic went away.

Real Name
    Manfred Mueller

Quote Originally Posted by bodi View Post
    They are sharp on my computer. I couldn't upload them with any size. Evidently I need a lesson on posting since tinypic went away.
    Unfortunately, with TinyPic shutting down last year we lost that hosting site. You might want to read the following thread to see if it helps.

HELP THREAD: How can I post images here?

A number of people that post here have signed up for a free Flickr account and use that to post.

Real Name
    Lon Howard

Bob, I have been in your shoes for the last couple of days, having used Tiny Pic in the past and now rejoining a couple of days ago after a long absence. I've solved the issue temporarily and you can see how by clicking on FAQ and following the prompts for posting images - I've just posted in that thread today with my solution, which utilizes the CiC Album option. Its kind of convoluted but I'll use it for now because I now know how it works. I may end up using Manfred's suggestion for signing up for a free Flickr account eventually. Don't have time to absorb all of it in one swoop. G'luck, hope we have football this year