Real Name
    Javier Ramirez

Colours

Colours

Real Name
    Ted

Re: Colours

Very pleasant image, Javier.

For some reason my eye is pulled to the high-contrast edge on the side of the bucket (pail). Also to the brighter areas of the foreground and background.

Real Name
    Dan

An interesting arrangement, but sorry, the lighting doesn't work for me. The background is much better illuminated than the surfaces of the fruit. The fruit is also very close to the front edge.

Basically, I like it; although my thoughts were similar to the previous comments.

Tone down the top right corner background area. Also lose that little bit of stem which is going out of the frame edge in that area. Then maybe just a fraction of selectively applied highlights. But those are just suggested tweaks to a good composition.

Real Name
    Manfred Mueller

+1 to the comments made by Dan and Geoff. The background competes with the subject and that rarely works out well for you as it adds a distraction. The contents of the pail need some light and the limes and oranges along the bottom and right need more light as well.

This looks like a natural light shot. If you are doing that, you might need to think about using reflectors to push light into places where it is needed. A piece of white cardboard or a mirror just out of frame along the bottom right corner would help. Getting the light into the pail, would be very challenging without using some artificial light.

The bright edge of the pail that Ted has pointed out is a challenge as well.

Real Name
    Nandakumar

Looks like a"Best Wishes" image; liked the colour combination.
    Two suggestions:
    i) As Geoff had suggested, there is a leak of attraction through that narrow tendril going out of the frame on the right top corner.
    ii) A bit more space on the top, so that the top flowers are more happy
    iii) The white flower's view of the viewers is masked by the leaf blade in front of it. It must be unhappy.