Thread: Digital cameras with ai

Digital cameras with ai

The classical concept is that it is the field of algorithms that infer the function they compute from the information . An examples of this is the " Science of the Learning " papers which is presumably the seminal Machine learning document . In this way it is said to be system sciences ' s answer to philosophy.

This definition is maybe gone narrow here , as the notion of inferencing a value from Examples making the most difference with classes or regression problem and does less use with group or other problems .

Historically , message learning was something of a controversy within artificial AI work . AI focuses strongly on Logic though than calculus or statistics , and preferred he {} and search to formal algorithms . It was a a rather open topic research process in which it is fairly difficult to judge rise . The celebrity of message learning in a university was likely due to the want of progress and rising s {} {} some had of AI work in the la 90s . Robot learning is , in addition , an equally well described areas concentrating on concrete algorithm {} and mathematical questions . Focus focusing on better defined projects with concrete measurements of profit maybe help Researchers insulate themselves from the discouragement with AI broadly ( and shortage of funding ) .

Real Name
    roy

Re: Digital cameras with ai

?

Real Name
    Ted

Quote Originally Posted by royent View Post
    ?
    +1.

@kmanzoor, welcome to this Forum.

Please give a link to an example of a camera that has AI in it.

Please use more simple English to describe your thoughts and conclusions.
    Last edited by xpatUSA; 14th September 2020 at 05:44 PM.

Real Name
    Manfred Mueller

Perhaps the posting was created by AI and this is just a test?

Real Name
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Manfred M View Post
    Perhaps the posting was created by AI and this is just a test?
    If so, it failed.

Real Name
    Peter Schluter

First contact from Venus perhaps ?

Real Name
    William (call me Bill)

Hello kmanzoor (perhaps K. Manzoor?),

Welcome.

I think that we all need an explanation and a bit more simple detail of the point that you are making or the question that you are asking, please.

Meanwhile, the opening post piqued my curiosity: I did consider that it might be opening a philosophical discussion of the uses / abuses of AI in Cameras by a person whose native tongue was not English.

Another thought was that the commentary was a selection of cut and pastes - but the punctuation, whilst seemingly consistent, is odd; the capitalization seems meaningless and random.

I ran the commentary through a reasonably sophisticated programme which nails (student's) plagiarism and didn't get a big score, though noted the sample is small, so I didn't pursue that line of interrogation.

However, the same is posted here:

REF:
    Post approximately 6 hours ago: LINK 1

And older here: LINK 2

Interest waned and I gave up looking further, come back and explain to us, please.

WW

thank you for including me in your prestigious forum . it is a pleasure for me to be these with you and i ll be able to provide myself with diverse information about the subjects that are raise in this forum .

i like to embrace myself , my friend is mike , i have been publishing all the items discuss in the forum for a great time . i had not had the time to build an accounts , but due to the interesting information you give this , i chose to do so and post an invitations to be received by you .

for me it has been a extremely enriching experiences to be in this forum , it has gave me the opportunity to have small talks with others who are themselves interested in this kind of topic . it has given given the door for me to know different opinions and opinion .

i would be be happy to provides you with all the necessary information in the forum , meaning that you cannot have a feedback and there is a response , and that both you and i could use all the items that shall be discussed .

i have been most attentive to this forum , that is because , once time i telling you what grateful i am for had made my request to the forum . i can leave you my travel name and some sites here i met interesting news .

i am a someone who loves to read and books about this topic , besides it is important for me to get this knowledge with friends and relatives . i loved the welcome that they giving to new membership to the forum .

i hope more forum like this shall be creation , meaning that everyone has equal to this important information . i have even built the information available to other peoples for that they will creating an identity and be included in this forum .

i think goodbye , always placing the one to shared any knowledge about this forum , i ll be ever active to be constantly informed . truly , it is a bliss to be member of this forum , see you shortly !

Real Name
    Ted

Unintelligible.

Suspicious ID -reads like 'SEO scanned in VPA'.

Real Name
    Peter Schluter

Nah...i am sticking with aliens from Venus

Real Name
    Philip

Perhaps it's a software translation into gobbledegook from the original gibberish?

Philip