Thread: Serena is growing by the day

Real Name
    Richard

Serena is growing by the day

Real Name
    Peter

Re: Serena is growing by the day

Lovely image of a happy " Little" girl Richard.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Real Name
    Janis

+1

Real Name
    Richard

It's amazing how this girl. although still very much a puppy is responding to life within our family. Many YouTube videos describe the Great Pyrenees breed as being hard-headed and difficult to train. Serena seems to be just the opposite. She loves treats (which always makes training easier). She is an amazing puppy and is very close to being house trained already. Yes, she will have an accident now and then but, it is usually our fault in not putting her out in the yard to go potty soon enough,'

What she does do wonderfully is come into the house after we have all the dogs our for their last potty break. My doodle and the little dogs usually come in first and I leave the sliding door in the living room open. Serena will walk into the living room and go into her sleeping pen. She gets her Kong Toy filled with treats for doing this. This is her reward. She will sleep the entire night and not let out a peep...

Her guardian dog instincts are appearing already. The first thing that she does when we send her out in the morning is to make a survey of our perimeter. Today, a plane flew over our yard and she ran out to survey it. Once she determined it was no threat she ignored it.

Our pool cleaner and our gardener (as well as his two daughters) have become her best friends. Our next door neighbors just love her and their daughter takes Serena for a walk almost every day. The young lady has self admitted depression problems and tells us that walking and playing with Serena is therapeutic for her.

We rescued Serena for living in a small apartment. She now has our ample property to run around and play in... She is obviously very happy and this can be counted as a total win-win situation...

I really enjoy looking at her as she goes from resting to her top speed in a couple of bounds...

And she has enough room in our yard to exercise that top speed...