Thread: For the love of chase

Real Name
    Sharon

For the love of chase

I am going through some photos given we are having some not so nice outdoors at the moment, and came across this photo. Not sure I posted it here before or not. Not technically very good (over sharpened? Lots of noise), but really does capture their amazing spirit. This is Kulshan our male, chasing River our girl who took his ball.

For the love of chaseFor the love of the chase by sharonkay finley, on Flickr

Real Name
    Richard

Re: For the love of chase

IMO - some images are so impactful that worrying about technical details seems kind of picky. This shot makes my heart happy like when some of my dogs chase each other around my yard.

Real Name
    Ted

A superb moment and captured well enough.
    Last edited by xpatUSA; 14th July 2021 at 06:14 PM.

Real Name
    Sharon

Thank you both for your kind replies. Richard, these clowns make my heart very happy too. Life without a dog (or 4) is not very joyful. Can learn so much from them about kindness, forgiveness, love, and joy in life's little moments. Happy to see your photos of your clan as well.

Sharon

Real Name
    António Correia

Sharon, dogs are fantastic animals. Friendly, faithful and kind.
    Nice capture. It doesn't matter if there is noise or whatever. It is a good and nice photograph.
    However, a couple of years ago we knew through a neighbor that her dog had deserted her to a farm nearby because of a female dog. We had a big laugh but we (my wife and myself) we are not sure if that is the truth.
    In the house we had 3 dogs for some time but now we don't as we are going old and he/she would survive us and what would happen we don't know.
    I photographed this dog the other day, running towards me.

For the love of chase

Real Name
    Sharon

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Correia View Post
    Sharon, dogs are fantastic animals. Friendly, faithful and kind.
    Nice capture. It doesn't matter if there is noise or whatever. It is a good and nice photograph.
    However, a couple of years ago we knew through a neighbor that her dog had deserted her to a farm nearby because of a female dog. We had a big laugh but we (my wife and myself) we are not sure if that is the truth.
    In the house we had 3 dogs for some time but now we don't as we are going old and he/she would survive us and what would happen we don't know.
    I photographed this dog the other day, running towards me.

For the love of chase
    Antonio, very nice story thank you for sharing. It's always a concern for what would happen to our pets if something were to happen to their humans, and who would take care of them. You reminded me that I should think about this as one never knows, and I'd hate for them to end up in the pound or something else.

That photography is absolutely adorable, I love the bat ears .

Real Name
    António Correia

He was about to fly !

Real Name
    Richard

Antonio - We are very fortunate in that our daughter loves our dogs and she will inherit our home when we are gone - so our dogs will always have a place... Otherwise, we would not have acquired our recent Great Pyrenees...

Real Name
    António Correia

Excellent !
    My daughter also likes and loves dogs but... she lives in Lisbon in an apartment !