Thread: upload test

upload test

Best I can do, I can not find the Go Advanced button anywhere. Also CiC has really reduced the size limit of images
    p-gscaled.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by flashback; 29th August 2021 at 06:35 PM.

Real Name
    Manfred Mueller

Re: upload test

Welcome back. Back a few years ago, CiC used a third party hosting site, TinyPic to host images for this site. TinyPic shut down and CiC does natively host on the site, but with limitations. A lot of people have switched to other hosting services, like the free Flickr account to get better images.

You might want to check out this thread on posting images:

HELP THREAD: How can I post images here?

The Go Advanced option is a bit obscure. Underneath the type into box on the right side. Post Quick Reply/Go Advanced/Cancel

Double clicking the Reply to Thread button will take you directly to the Go Advanced option when replying to a post.

Most of us use a photo hosting site, as Manfred mentioned, and post from there as links. But your image is available at a reasonable size after clicking on the image.

Hi Geoff,
    Yeah I see that it will enlarge to a descent viewable size but trying to get the image itself into the thread is confounding.
    Re: @Manfred I've read the instructions by Dave and while clear up to a point, trying to get the image into the thread is just not working for me. I really don't want to have to rely on flickr for a myriad of reasons. At some point I suppose I might stumble on the solution