Real Name
    roy

Re: Maggie

I would prefer the eyes open and it has too tight a crop
    Roy

Real Name
    Manfred Mueller

Another nice image; you've managed to get enough light under that large hat and that is something that is very important when you are working with this clothing item. I feel you might need to do a bit of dodging above her eyes as the shadow is a little too pronounced.

We often ensure that the model's hair falls onto her back ans the hair the way you have it here interrupts the visual flow. I feel that this is more of a problem here with the camera left shoulder being where it is. Your should also take care not to cut off fingers, elbows and shoulders and those areas of the image become distracting.

Real Name
    Dan

A nice image. I would burn (darken) the brim of the hat on viewer's left and the area around it. It's very bright and pulls the eye away from the face. for the same reason, I might lighten the other side of the face a little, while keeping one side brighter than the other.

Real Name
    Richard

Really lovely model. I like the image but, perhaps her chin tilted a bit down might be appropriate for the closed eyes...

Portraits are not in my area of expertise at all, Javier, so other comments may quite probably be more pertinent. Nevertheless, I like the positioning of the hair and everything under the hat. What I suggest from more general photographic principles is that the roses and upper background are far too light. Our eyes tend to be drawn there too much. It is, of course, possible to tone that area down, so I suggest that you give it a try.