Thread: Autum in Aragon

Real Name
    Paul

Autum in Aragon

Autum in Aragon

Autumn in Aragon, fantastic colours and a real treat for the eye when the light is good.

RANT :-(
    It took several attempts to upload this image. I had to delve into the HTML on Flikr which wasn't too much fun, especially in the morning. Didn't there used to be a button in Flikr that gave you the information you required ? What is the reason that I can't drag and drop from my desktop but have to go via Flikr or something similar ? Much as I'm a fan of 1980's technology, it is a bit of a pain. I'm going to have to write something to parse the Flikr HTML and extract the required link because I'm sure to forget the process the next time I want to upload.
    RANT OVER :-)

Real Name
    André

Re: Autum in Aragon

Nice photo Paul.
    As for posting from flickr, the steps are quite simple.
    1. Go to your photostream and clik on the picture that you want to post.
    2. Click on the "share" icon at the bottom right corner of the black portion of the screen.(It looks like a curved right pointing arrow).
    3. Click on the word BBCode in the window that opens, select a size and copy the text to your post.

Real Name
    Paul

Re: Autum in Aragon

Quote Originally Posted by Round Tuit View Post
    Nice photo Paul.
    As for posting from flickr, the steps are quite simple.
    1. Go to your photostream and clik on the picture that you want to post.
    2. Click on the "share" icon at the bottom right corner of the black portion of the screen.(It looks like a curved right pointing arrow).
    3. Click on the word BBCode in the window that opens, select a size and copy the text to your post.
    Thanks for that, I knew there was a button to click on but I couldn't find it :-)