Thread: Downtown Quitaque, Texas

Real Name
    Joe

Downtown Quitaque, Texas

Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T7i, Lens: 18mm, ISO 1600, f/4 at 1/6 sec
    A couple years back, before COVID-19 , I was at Caprock Canyon State Park located in the Texas Panhandle preparing for a lunar eclipse shoot. Early that morning I stepped out into the street and caught this shot of the main street of this old Texas rural town. The photo has been enlarged and framed in anticipation of being entered into our Tri-State Fair photo competition. Unfortunately, as has happened to many of us, the fair was shut down due to COVID-19. Photos have to be less then two years old to be entered. So my consolation prize is to share with you.
    It wouldn't be too much of a challenge to visualize in your mind's eye to see John Wayne strolling around the corner!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Real Name
    Ole

Re: Downtown Quitaque, Texas

I like this image for its colours and for its composition. I wish it was larger.
    Cheers Ole

Real Name
    Jack

very nice

Real Name
    Joe

Ole and Jack:

Thanks for the compliments! Nice thoughts are always encouraging. I am disappointed in the size of the photo as well. I have yet to mastered this software to the point of being able to submit larger photos. That is my next challenge.
    Again, thanks!