Thread: Oxbow Reflection

Real Name
    Trevor Reeves

Oxbow Reflection

Reflection of vegetation, beside a cutoff oxbow, on the Okanagan River in the Okanagan Valley of British Columbia. I have become quite enamoured of doing this sort of thing, it gives an abstract feeling with the slight distortion. I find the effect works best if shot at around 1/200 second and I focus on the water surface rather than the reflection.

Oxbow Reflectionoxbow Reflection07-05-22TREVOR REEVES by Trevor Reeves, on Flickr

Nomadic but not homeless, ex N.Z. now Aust.
    Real Name
    Paul

Re: Oxbow Reflection

Who are you? No snow, no collapsing barn - what have you done with the real Trevor? This needs investigating.....

Real Name
    Trevor Reeves

Drat. I feared it might be near impossible to perpetrate the subterfuge for long.

I am afraid that particular Trevor has gone, "to a better place" I believe the term is. His usefulness had come to an end. I "retired" him, took his identity and moved to the Okanagan Valley of British Columbia. I failed to take into account the prior predilection for derelict buildings may not have faded in memory over the years.

I may have to let him out once in while should I come across a suitable subject as his skills may still be of some limited use

Real Name
    André

Beautiful abstract. Nice to have you back.

Real Name
    Manfred Mueller

Nice abstract and its good to see that the old sense of humour has followed the "new you".