Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Everglades, Noosa, Queensland, AU

Everglades, Noosa, Queensland, AU

From our "Everglades" cruise, a few days back. There are only TWO everglades in the whole wide world, Florida and Noosa, Queensland, AU (this is Noosa). The water happened to be unusually muddy, but the reflections were still great!

Everglades, Noosa, Queensland, AU

Real Name
    Trevor Reeves

Re: Everglades, Noosa, Queensland, AU

Being somewhat of a fan of reflections, maybe a crop that concentrates on the reflection? Just above where the bent trunk begins to become vertical again.

Also curious on definition of an "Everglades". Subtropical flooded grasslands/savannah?

Thanks Trevor, re the definition of an everglade, yes definitions vary a bit, but a "swampy grassland usually containing saw grass and at least seasonally covered by slowly moving water", seems a pretty common definition. Pondering about your suggested crop? - are you saying to crop both above - and below, at the point where the vertical seems to become a bit disjointed?

Real Name
    Trevor Reeves

Actually I was thinking of only a crop on the top. However now that you mention it, and doing a high tech crop assessment with two bits of paper held against the computer screen, I think I like the symmetric crop you proposed.