Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Create a unique calendar using my own photos

Create a unique calendar using my own photos

Have tried to be as careful as I can phrasing this as I don’t want it to seem that I am going to use anyone else’s pics at all. At my age, 78 very shortly, and with a very successful retirement of my competition photos, I am very keen indeed to have a calendar to give to my friends of some of the best of my pics (not necessarily the winners). Just been looking online and there are a big variety of options. As this is a first attempt (hopefully not last?) then I am keen to give quality. With that in mind, what suggestions of companies (online) do you have please??

Real Name
    David

Re: Create a unique calendar using my own photos

For quality of reproduction and presentation I've yet to find better than Saal. It's a German company, but there is a an English language website. See link below

https://www.saal-digital.co.uk/

That website is very impressive, David, plus they have had lots of very satisfied customers, Many Thanks!

Real Name
    Richard

I have not looked deeply into the Saal pricing. However, I expect that using a company that is local would be cost effective, since it would reduce shipping costs.
    Here in the USA, I have been very happy with the photo efforts of COSTCO which is a member warehouse. I hear that COSTCO is either coming to N.Z. or is already there.
    https://www.costco.co.nz/
    IMO. the pricing and service is great!
    Last edited by rpcrowe; 16th August 2022 at 06:23 PM.