Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: The cotton fields of Florida

The cotton fields of Florida

Picture I took on the way back from a pirate event at Cedar Key.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bmike1; 6th December 2022 at 03:09 PM.

Real Name
    Daniel

Re: The cotton fields of Florida

Quote Originally Posted by bmike1 View Post
    Picture I took on the way back from a pirate event at Cedar Key.
    Hi Bmikee1, I love it when I pass cotton fields. Spent a weekend at Ceder Key not too long ago. I might be inclined to crop some off of the bottom and top to make it more panoramic. I would have liked to have seen a higher resolution of the image. You may want to look into posting your images from Flickr.

Quote Originally Posted by escape View Post
    Hi Bmikee1, I love it when I pass cotton fields. Spent a weekend at Ceder Key not too long ago. I might be inclined to crop some off of the bottom and top to make it more panoramic. I would have liked to have seen a higher resolution of the image. You may want to look into posting your images from Flickr.
    I would expect that since this is a photography site the resolution would be high. Thanks for letting me know about flickr. I was wondering why it wasn’t posting correctly!

It doesn't have to be Flickr. There are quite a few photo hosting sites which can be linked here. But be careful of those which have rather low size restrictions or imprint their name on linked images etc. Some make a small charge but those are usually advert free with good personal security.

Direct uploads to CinC can give acceptable quality although there are size restrictions which is why most of us use linking from other hosting sites.