Thread: Nature Spirit

Real Name
    Daniel

Nature Spirit

Viewing one of my images sideways, I found this. Not sure if improvements can be made, but I'm open to all comments.

Nature Spirit

Real Name
    Manfred Mueller

Re: Nature Spirit

I'm not quite sure what I am looking at here. The shot is very busy and I don't see a centre of attention or main subject; that is not working all that well for me.

Real Name
    James

Hi Daniel, I think this is one of those images where you see it instantly or not. I saw it immediately and rather like it.

Manfred is right though about it being 'busy'. If it were my image I woud crop in quite a bit and eliminate as much of the bright area to the right which does cause a distrartion. (aAnd maybe selectively reduce the bright area as well)

Real Name
    Ole

I, also, see it quite clearly. I think that this image needs a lot of burning and dodging to get all the elements out. There are lots of them.

I do like this image very much and I'd like to see what else you do with it because it is worth it in my estimation.
    Cheers Ole

I wonder about cropping away the bottom third or a half to end up square or 5 x 4 ratio? And clone out that right side out of focus twig.