Thread: Topless

Topless

C&C Welcomed

ToplessTopless by JJ, on Flickr
    Last edited by flashback; 23rd March 2023 at 05:10 PM.

Re: Topless

I have looked at this image a few times, hoping to find some inspiration about it, but it still doesn't quite work for me although I like the idea.

The right side verticals are slanting and that left side dark wall is distracting so the scene doesn't have a clear subject, other than the title. Maybe a bit of cropping might work better?

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff F View Post
    I have looked at this image a few times, hoping to find some inspiration about it, but it still doesn't quite work for me although I like the idea.

The right side verticals are slanting and that left side dark wall is distracting so the scene doesn't have a clear subject, other than the title. Maybe a bit of cropping might work better?
    Maybe a bit better cropped

ToplessTOPLESS by JJ

Yes, that looks better to me.

Real Name
    Martin

I like the cropped version better than the original, but I wish there was slightly more space at the top so that I could see the left hand of the girl in the poster.

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by Wandjina View Post
    I like the cropped version better than the original, but I wish there was slightly more space at the top so that I could see the left hand of the girl in the poster.
    Thank you, I agree, the full hand would have been nice but unfortunately there is no more to the image
    Thanks
    jj