Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Photoshop tools

Real Name
    As above

Photoshop tools

I have been trying for a while to include two smaller images into a major size image and could never work out how to minimize the smaller images and keep them there. Well, my answer has been answered and now what I have done is to include two smaller images in there and blur the surrounding image so that it melds into the larger one. Some suggestions from a more knowledgeable member has produced the result and now am a happy member.

Real Name
    Manfred Mueller

Re: Photoshop tools

Hi Daryl - Photography tends to be quite visual and with you trying to describe what you are trying to do in words leaves me guessing.

Posting images of your work in progress may give us a better idea of what you are writing about and will let us make some suggestions. Would you mind doing that?

Real Name
    As above

Quote Originally Posted by Manfred M View Post
    Hi Daryl - Photography tends to be quite visual and with you trying to describe what you are trying to do in words leaves me guessing.

Posting images of your work in progress may give us a better idea of what you are writing about and will let us make some suggestions. Would you mind doing that?

Real Name
    As above

Sorry, cannot get image to paste into box here. Have tried several times and just not working. some stuff cannot follow how it works. Drove a semi trailer for 37 years between Melbourne (in Victoria)and Weipa (almost top of Cape York) in Queensland, a seven day trip and loved it, but some of this leaves me.

Real Name
    Manfred Mueller

Have you looked at this thread? HELP THREAD: How can I post images here?

This site has limited image storage capabilities, so many of us use free external site. I use Flickr.com for the images that I post and I supply a link (BBCode) from Flickr.

Real Name
    Bill

I do it the same way - works every time

Real Name
    As above

Thank you for your help. I have found out what I need to merge a smaller image/images into a larger image. I found the way to do it in a book (Photoshop CS5 on demand) that explains it all. I have written it down and typed out a copy to save in a file of "What I need to do ".