Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Profile Shoot.

Administrator
    Real Name
    Sean

Re: Profile Shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by ajith.rajeswari View Post
    I attached the properties as a screenshot with the reply, may be "admin" removed it
    Very weird. No images were removed. I edited your post to see the original image link in hopes that some issue would jump out at me. I then copied the link and pasted it into a separate browser window, and the image showed up just fine. Since the link was quote long I wondered if that's what set it apart from other inline images...potentially leading to this problem. I then copied the link from the browser window and pasted it back into your post code, saved the post, and it showed up just fine...?! The good news is that it's fixed, but the bad news is that I am not entirely convinced that there was necessarily anything wrong with your original post. If this happens again, to you or anyone else, please PM me right away to troubleshoot it. Unfortunately I will need to see this happen a few other times in order to identify what the problem image links have in common. Stay tuned.

Ajith: were you able to see the image in your post after it was submitted, *and* when you came back to the site later to see that it was not showing up for Colin? Thanks.

Hi Colin,

Thanks for the detailed explanation. You rock!!!. :-)
    I would try this out this weekend .

Regards
    Ajith

Quote Originally Posted by McQ View Post
    Very weird. No images were removed. I edited your post to see the original image link in hopes that some issue would jump out at me. I then copied the link and pasted it into a separate browser window, and the image showed up just fine. Since the link was quote long I wondered if that's what set it apart from other inline images...potentially leading to this problem. I then copied the link from the browser window and pasted it back into your post code, saved the post, and it showed up just fine...?! The good news is that it's fixed, but the bad news is that I am not entirely convinced that there was necessarily anything wrong with your original post. If this happens again, to you or anyone else, please PM me right away to troubleshoot it. Unfortunately I will need to see this happen a few other times in order to identify what the problem image links have in common. Stay tuned.

Ajith: were you able to see the image in your post after it was submitted, *and* when you came back to the site later to see that it was not showing up for Colin? Thanks.
    Hi McQ,
    I was able to see the image I attached when the preview was done but when the posting came online it just vanished..

~Ajith

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12